Here at BitcoinsInIreland.com, we regularly post information which have come in via our alerts relating to bitcoin and blockchain employment in Ireland. You can bookmark our jobs category to see all the latest job listings we have come across. If you are with a company or recruitment agency looking at hiring staff in this sector, you can contact us to discuss listing your jobs, available for €50 per listing.
DFGR – Digital Forensics Global Recruitment – Dublin
€65,000 a year
Our client is a renowned wealth management firm. They are currently seeking and ambitious and driven Emerging Technology Consultant for their office in Dublin. You will be required to have expert level understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain among others.
Your duties will include
- Defining the roadmap for key strategic and legislative driven IT Programmes
- Shaping and leading the delivery of complex technology solutions
- Defining the way clients exploit the “New IT”: Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud
- Driving the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
- Improving client detection of and response to cybersecurity threats
- Advising our clients and developing communities of practice on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technology project delivery environment
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the Financial Services sector
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
Our client offers a transparent approach to career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You’ll benefit from working alongside experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You’ll also have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €65,000.00 /year
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration.