Here at BitcoinsInIreland.com, we regularly post information which have come in via our alerts relating to bitcoin and blockchain employment in Ireland. You can bookmark our jobs category to see all the latest job listings we have come across. If you are with a company or recruitment agency looking at hiring staff in this sector, you can contact us to discuss listing your jobs, available for €50 per listing.
Job listing from indeed.ie
As our Consulting division in Deloitte continues to grow, we have a number of career opportunities for Senior Managers to join our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations – Insurance team. These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Insurance clients (covering Health, General and Life, Pensions and Investments) and leading the development of service lines to our clients in these industries.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact
About our team
Our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations. We support and advise clients across the whole range of operational transformation challenges to enable effective continuous improvement. We work with our clients’ management to help stretch and sharpen their ambition, grounded firmly in the realities of their marketplace, organisation and stakeholders’ goals.
We work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects across t he investment management industry in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Model Transformation
- Regulatory Change
- Customer, Growth and Profitability
- Digital strategy and transformation
- Technology Innovation in Insurance & InsureTech –e.g. blockchain, software robotics, big data and analytics
About the opportunity
Your role as a Manager, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services clients (covering Banking, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management) and leading the development of service lines to our clients in these industries.
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte’s unique capabilities and benefit from our global consulting network
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm with significant roles on Insurance client projects is essential
- Min 3-4 years hands-on experience of Insurance specific product solutions is highly desirable
- A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Insurance industry together with an awareness of emerging trends including InsureTech and Regulation (IMD, PSD2, IFRS 4 Phase 2)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- The ability to develop good working relationships and operate as part of a team is critical
- Ability to manage upwards to senior management (internally and to clients) and downwards to junior team members
- Flexibility to travel when required by role
- Ability to develop and oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement and manage activities between work streams
- Extensive experience conducting client interviews and facilitating client meetings
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000 people in Ireland. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration.