Please read the following terms and conditions. Buy purchasing content from BitcoinsInIreland.com, you (the “user”) will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
In particular, please note that unauthorised use or downloading of material from the website is absolutely prohibited. We employ namestamping on documents purchased, so please don’t torrent them. It’s not cool. If you have purchased advertising and need support or reports, please contact advertise [at] bitcoinsinireland [dot] com
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration.
- We accept payment via debit and credit cards through PayPal, and follow their dispute methods.
- We also utilise Bitcoinpay for Bitcoin transactions. This is a EU-based company which holds a fixed rate price for the 15 minute period you can put a transaction through, and once validated several times on the network, it will then complete the sale. This time is variable, but if you have not received a receipt by email with 24 hours, please contact advertise [at] bitcoinsinireland.com . Please note: Due to the fluctuating price of Bitcoin, and the fact that we receive payment in Euro, we can only refund the euro equivalent price for eligible goods under the same terms as above, via PayPal to a nominated account, or via SEPA transfer.
- Under EU distance selling rules, for documents purchased directly through the site, “Consumers will have a right to withdraw from purchases of digital content, such as music or video downloads, but only up until the moment the actual downloading process begins.” For packaged goods (if we sell them), consumers have a right to a 7 day “cooling off” period after purchasing goods purchased online. We can issue refunds by Paypal or Bitcoin as long as you inform us during this 7 day period, and after the goods have been returned undamaged and in saleable condition, with all pieces included. You will be liable for the postage cost back, and instructions will be given when you get in touch. For more information on your rights, please visit http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/index_en.htm and the rules related to digital downloads in point 9 of http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-11-675_en.htm
- In the event of an advertising campaign being cancelled or stopped, we will offer either credit against a future campaign, or a proportional refund with a 10% cancellation fee deducted for administration.
- We strive to contain accurate information. If you have found any content that is inaccurate, please contact us using the details below.
- We do not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this website or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of BitcoinsInIreland.com or its servants or agents. Please read our risk warning as bitcoin is both unregulated (at this time) and highly volatile.
- The content on this site is copyright of Jamie McCormick. It is available replicate either through the official RSS feed at https://bitcoinsinireland.com/feed , and third party sites can license content on this site by contacting editorial [at] bitcoinsinireland [dot] com
- We take security seriously. In order to minimise your risk, we do not process or store any credit card information about our customers. This is handled securely by our payment processor Paypal.
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the website.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of BitcoinsInIreland.com or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of BitcoinsInIreland.com without express written permission.
- (a) Certain merchandise and services are available for purchase from the website (“Chargeable Services”). If the user wishes to access these, the user will pay the applicable fee in accordance with the rates and procedures specified by BitcoinsInIreland.com from time to time which is inclusive of VAT of 23%.
(b) In accessing any of the Chargeable Services, the user shall take all reasonable steps to protect BitcoinsInIreland.com data from access by unauthorised third parties and will use any password or user identification (ID) or user name issued by BitcoinsInIreland.com for use in accessing the Chargeable Services. The user accepts that it is responsible for the use of any such security measures and warrants that it will keep any such password, user identification or user name or any other security mechanism or device confidential and will not disclose it to any other person. Users found to be sharing paid accounts will be automatically downgraded to the free accounts upon investigation and/or terminated.
(c) Some of the goods or services comprised in the Chargeable Services are supplied by third parties and some are supplied direct by BitcoinsInIreland.com. As regards those which are supplied by third parties, BitcoinsInIreland.com shall have no responsibility to the user in respect of them and gives no warranty as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or compliance with any description in relation to them. The terms implied by Section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 of Ireland are hereby excluded from these terms and conditions.
(d) BitcoinsInIreland.com shall have no liability to the user whether in contract or in tort for any loss suffered by the user resulting from the use of bitcoin, a credit card, debit card or charge card or any modification thereof in order to access the BitcoinsInIreland.com service. If you are under 18, please ensure you have the permission of the bill payer.
- BitcoinsInIreland.com shall have no liability to any person for any injury or loss (including personal injury and consequential loss) suffered while participating in sports or leisure pursuits described or referred to in the Website. The material in the Website is given for information only and BitcoinsInIreland.com gives no warranty as to the safety and security of such sports and leisure pursuits or as to the competence of those organising the said sports and leisure pursuits.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other websites and BitcoinsInIreland.com shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites. Gambling related services are strictly for adults over the age of 18.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, BitcoinsInIreland gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the website will be free from interruptions or errors, and BitcoinsInIreland.com shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the website. We do know uptime is important, but sometimes maintenance needs to be done, and we will flag any planned service interruptions through the @BTCInIreland twitter account.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This will not prevent BitcoinsInIreland.com from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.