Here at BitcoinsInIreland.com, we regularly post information which have come in via our alerts relating to bitcoin and blockchain employment in Ireland. You can bookmark our jobs category to see all the latest job listings we have come across. If you are with a company or recruitment agency looking at hiring staff in this sector, you can contact us to discuss listing your jobs, available for €50 per listing.
Job listing from indeed.ie
What impact will you make?
About the team
Business todaydepends on technology as never before, to drive transformation, productivityand growth. Organisations must innovate to stay ahead of the game, usingtechnology to enable change. Deloitte combines powerful process with technologyimplementation capability which enables us to take strategic plans and designs,and help our clients turn them into reality. From advisory totechnology-enabled transformation programmes, we work with business leaders tosolve their toughest challenges through applied innovation – backed byworldwide resources, deep strategic alliances, and full-spectrum delivery acrossstrategy, implementation, management and operations. The result? Technology’spromise fulfilled.
Technology Consulting Systems Integration
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a Consultant/ Senior Consultant within our large Technology practice. The successfulcandidate will join Deloitte as a key member of the Systems Integration teamand will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing and challengingenvironment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respectivetechnical field;
As a Consultant within Technology you will:
- assist clients in maximising business benefit from technology investment.
- apply proven multidisciplinary techniques and tools to address key issues, including: aligning business and IT strategies and architectures, managing complex business IT transformations, optimising IT performance/value and managing IT costs, in the context of appropriately managing risk and achieving business results.
- assist our clients in establishing and implementing a vision, road map and governance to address today’s business needs and support future growth.
- identify where our clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs.
- bridge the gap between the business and technology, articulating the business value of technology as an enabler, and the considerations concerning effective IT delivery management practices.
- have a track record ofdelivering effective solutions within tight deadlines and budget.
- create businessdeliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, engage and interact with C-suite level.
- Technology degree along with a strong academic performance
- 2 – 5 years consulting experience or relevant technology experience.
- Project management / PMO experience
- Exposure to enterprise architecture concepts and good knowledge of IT architectures
- Strong understanding of business realities to maximise competitive advantage from both emerging and legacy technologies.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to complex business challenges, turning disruptive technological threats into commercial opportunities.
- Exposure to and previous experience in areas such as IT Strategy, IT Operating model, IT/business alignment, cost reduction and IT capability improvement
- Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. Robotic process automation, Cognitive automation, Blockchain, Big Data and Cloud
- Willingness to travel if required.
Why join Deloitte:
We offer the opportunity to work with diverse and variedclients across a number of different industry sectors. We provide a challengingand exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-goingtraining. You will be continually encouraged to devise innovativesolutions in order to help deliver our clients’ needs, whilst developing bothyour technical and business skill set.
Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000 people in Ireland. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration. If you found something useful on our site, we accept BTC donations to 3F5utdL2U7rVou8gTJDBmQp167CDiEeENW, BCH to bitcoincash:qrfuyy8qk2eyjnzfufuvlaqcxjmg0qr8d564ztnd3d, ETH/tokens/stablecoins to 0xdEe0763fdb2FcFb0e65E5a3A035a77DC1425715A or tips via Brave.