Here at BitcoinsInIreland.com, we regularly post information which have come in via our alerts relating to bitcoin and blockchain employment in Ireland. You can bookmark our jobs category to see all the latest job listings we have come across. If you are with a company or recruitment agency looking at hiring staff in this sector, you can contact us to discuss listing your jobs, available for €50 per listing.
Job listing from Jobbio
As our Consulting division in Deloitte continues to grow, we have a number of career opportunities for Managers to join our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations – Investment Management team. These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Investment Management clients (covering Fund Administration and Asset Servicing, Asset Management and Investment Banking) and leading the development of service lines to our clients in these industries.
As a Manager you will be responsible for project management and leadership. This entails defining and shaping project approach, analysis and requirements, driving insights and recommendations, overseeing all work streams and work areas, and building client relationships.
These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services clients (covering Banking, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management) and leading the development of service lines to our clients in these industries.
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte’s unique capabilities and benefit from our global consulting network
About the Team
Our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations. We support and advise clients across the whole range of operational transformation challenges to enable effective continuous improvement. We work with our clients’ management to help stretch and sharpen their ambition, grounded firmly in the realities of their marketplace, organisation and stakeholders’ goals.
Your role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
We work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects across the investment management industry in one or more of the following areas:
- Operating Model Design
- Regulatory implications
- Client Profitability and Cost Efficiency Solutions
- Alternative Solutions
- Technology Innovation in Investment Management –e.g. blockchain, software robotics, digital
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm with significant roles on Investment Management client projects is essential
- 2+ years hands-on experience of fund administration / asset servicing / investment management specific product solutions is highly desirable
- A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Investment Management industry together with an awareness of emerging trends
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- The ability to develop good working relationships and operate as part of a team is critical
- Ability to manage upwards to senior management (internally and to clients) and downwards to junior team members
- Flexibility to travel when required by role
- Ability to develop and oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement and manage activities between work streams
- Experience conducting client interviews and facilitating client meetings
What Impact Will You Make?
Deloitte is ranked #1 in global consulting by Gartner for third consecutive year. Deloitte Consulting aims to solve complex problems for our clients and ensure successful implementation of identified solutions. The depth of talent across our many business disciplines is central to achieving this.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
- City Centre Location
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Professional subscription.
- Life assurance
- Compressed working week-June, July and August
- Flexible working day
- Deloitte unplugged-Deloitte’s wellness programme,
- Employee recognition awards
- Smart planner-Save One4All gift vouchers monthly.
- Corporate deals-Discounts are available from a variety of organisations.
- Tax efficient travel pass
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme-Confidential counselling programme
- Training and development courses
- Extra benefits depending on grade
- Flexible benefit allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Executive health screening
- Car parking
- Mobile Phone
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration.