Here at BitcoinsInIreland.com, we regularly post information which have come in via our alerts relating to bitcoin and blockchain employment in Ireland. You can bookmark our jobs category to see all the latest job listings we have come across. If you are with a company or recruitment agency looking at hiring staff in this sector, you can contact us to discuss listing your jobs, available for €50 per listing.
Job listing from ComputerJobs.ie
Business Analyst – Financial Services/Payments/Blockchain – Dublin
- Job Category:
- Analyst (Business/Systems)
- Job Type:
- Level of IT Experience:
- 5-10 Years
- Central Dublin
- Salary Description:
- Competitive salary offered
- Job Ref:
Business Analyst – Banking – Dublin
Are you interested in a career in our Banking and Financial Services (BFS) practice?
Our industry expertise and business solution capabilities are both deep and broad in financial services. Whether it’s driving innovation or delivering new efficiencies and cost reduction, Cognizant is redefining the way companies benefit from global services.
We are now recruiting for a high quality Business Analyst to join our Innovation Lab project team based in Dublin. The role entails managing the project processes from gathering key requirements through to managing all Business Analysis activities.
The role will require the individual to work with a variety of stakeholder groups, with a focus on Next Generation projects
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Conduct reviews of the relevant applications and processes with Stakeholders.
* Creation and analysis of requirements for new functionality on the application.
* Provide regular feedback to all project stakeholders on progress of requirements.
* Part of the overall project scope definition and prioritisation
* Co-ordinate timings of document completion with PMO and other partners.Adherence to structured management practices and audit standard frameworks
* Manage release build up and creation of release run book
* Coordinate weekend release activities
* Experience in Payment domain & knowledge of Blockchain Technology
* Experience of writing requirements documentation
* Experience in any or all of cross-border payment processing
* Knowledge of the key applications used across the operations teams is desirable
This is a role which allows an individual to understand the workings of a large program which has partners based in multiple regions in the world. There are opportunities to interact and develop working relationships with individuals and teams within various areas of the organisation eg Operations, Product, Technology and across products eg CFT and GR. The role will have high visibility within TTS Product and Operations.
Our site is funded by affiliate links and advertising. If you sign up or purchase through links on our site we may receive remuneration. If you found something useful on our site, we accept BTC donations to 3F5utdL2U7rVou8gTJDBmQp167CDiEeENW, BCH to bitcoincash:qrfuyy8qk2eyjnzfufuvlaqcxjmg0qr8d564ztnd3d, ETH/tokens/stablecoins to 0xdEe0763fdb2FcFb0e65E5a3A035a77DC1425715A or tips via Brave.